Live Webinar: How Hypertherm Saves Millions with Enterprise Labeling
Uptime is critical in the manufacturing industry as systems must be firing on all cylinders—including barcode labeling. Any errors and delays resulting from poor labeling can have a ripple effect on time to market, customer satisfaction and revenue. On the flipside, fast, accurate and responsive labeling can have a positive, measurable impact on the bottom line.
How much, you ask? Try about $2.5M saved annually in production uptime with enterprise labeling software.
Join us for this special webinar “Reduce Downtime, Cut Costs: How Hypertherm Saves Millions with Enterprise Labeling”. You’ll learn how this global provider of plasma, laser and water jet cutting systems improves production uptime by relying on a 100% browser-based Enterprise Labeling Solution.
Register for the Webinar Today!
Date: Thursday, November 9, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Learn how Hypertherm was able to:
- Automate and trigger labeling within Oracle WMS to eliminate errors, reduce costly delays
- Manage label access, design, approval and printing with just a few clicks
- Extend labeling to suppliers for fast, accurate “dock-to-stock” shipping
- Leverage web-based functionality to make labeling setup and control easier
- Use simple business logic instead of custom coding to manage label variability
Experts from Hypertherm will provide an update on their use of Loftware Spectrum as a centralized, automated label design and printing platform. You’ll see how an enterprise-class labeling solution integrated with Oracle enables a streamlined process to meet global demand, resulting in savings of upwards of $10M in production uptime over the last four years. Sign up now!